Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friendliness and Waterlilies


Begin the day with friendliness and only friends you'll find.
Yes,greet the day with happiness,keep happy thoughts in mind.


I love this saying from Frank B. Whitney. It does make the start of my day relaxing despite the bad things that happened yesterday with some negative people. I don't wanna talk about them but business people who just think about themselves,i try to forget about them and well, they just lose one valued client! So,anyway,beware of going to Kimsan Pawnshops in Davao. They're a pain in the ass! It's not my lose,it's theirs...
Hahaha!anyway,sorry about that! I better go back to my friendly post here.Today is a good day and i am hoping that today opens new door of opportunities for me and to others out there who are not having opprtunities at all yet!(just like me,we're not alone,my friends!).hahaha! Don't worry,my friends,days are like that,sometimes sunny,sometimes rainy...For those who are great bloggers there who are very helpful enough, thanks for doing so and for those who are selfish enough and would not even linked us who got no rank yet, oh well,who cares about you???
For the meantime,let's look at the water lilies. Aren't they lovely? What does they symbolize? According to poetry, tradition or usage, Water Lily symbolized Purity of the Heart. How wonderful!
To you my beloved friends,have a great day ahead!

2 comments:

Nova said...

i like waterlilies sis... just like watching them float on the water...

Nova said...

Hayy...true sis. i mean its sometimes disappointing right? you have it already trying your best to at least get one, but sometimes there's reason on things..... anyways... thanks for the comment now i feel i'm not that alone... anymore...


TGIF!!!