Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag : 20 Questions

I am tagged by Shiela and i wanna say thank you to her for this. Here it is...

Here are the rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list.
List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry? I married when i was 26 years old.

2. What color do you like most? I love teal, brown, and royal blue.

3. Have you ever shoplifted? Nope.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Philippines

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I am impatient and if my expectations will not be met, i can't hold my dissapointments!

6. Ever been in a physical fight? Hahahaha, yes, with my sister next to me when we were kids.

7. If you win 1 Million$ what would you do? I will help my poor siblings, travel the world, give some to the needy one's and save some on the bank as time deposits. I'll just gonna go relaxing...

8. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family and my loved ones.

9. What you loved the most last year (2007). I delivered a baby.

10. How do you cope up with boredom? Blogging, shopping and eating.

11. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most? By not being very protective with my sister and now she got pregnant !

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Great Pretenders.

13. What is your ambition? Have a home in Canada.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? I wish to just be healthy all the time.

15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year's resolution? To manage anger very well.

16. How did you celebrate New Year? I celebrate it with friends and relatives at home.

17. What do you look forward in 2008? Spend the summer in Canada with my relatives.

18. If your life is a song, what title would best fit in? uhmmm, am still thinking if there is?

19. What "special power" would you like to have? A power to just be young forever.hehehehe!

20. My question: What's your most important asset? My smiles.

Now, i wanna pass this tag to Prily, Lynn, Nita, Nova,Veniz, Virgie, Jana and Jona

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have it posted on my page now. thanks for the tag. hope to receive more tags from you (wink). have a great day!

escape said...

My question: What's your most important asset? My smiles.>>> amazing it is.

smile is something Filipinos can be proud of.